Peltier Thermoelectric Cooler Crystal 12V 5A
Peltier Crystals can generate a temperature differential when powered. Apply 12V to the red (positive) and black (negative) wires and one side will get cold while the other side gets hot. Please ensure that you wick away extra heat (otherwise the cold side will slowly get warmer). A fan and/or heatsink is ideal.
This module is a 12V module, and is rated for ~72W max (up to 14V/6A) but when used with a regulated 12V output they don't draw more than 5A so we suggest a 12V/5A power adapter.
- Color : White
- Lead Length : about 30cm
- Size : 40mm x 40mm x 3.4mm
- 20 degree temperature differencem: open-circuit voltage 0.97V, generated current: 225mA
- 40 degree temperature differencem: open circuit voltage 1.8V, generated current: 368mA
- 60 degree temperature differencem: open circuit voltage 2.4V, generated current: 469mA
- 80 degree temperature differencem: the open circuit voltage 3.6V, generated current: 558mA
- 100 degree temperature differencem: open circuit voltage 4.8V, generated current: 669mA
- The above values are for reference only, the wiring in actual use, and the step-up board, there will be loss of current